Tuesday, December 10, 2013

(For I Will Consider) My Cat Jeoffry

(For I Will Consider) My Cat Jeoffry

This recent screen print is inspired by Christopher Smart's celebrated eulogy to his cat Jeoffry, written whilst Smart was an inmate at St. Luke's Hospital for Lunaticks on Old Street in London during the 1750s/60s.






This limited edition screen print, a revised re-working of a previous (now sold-out) print on the subject, is printed in 2-colours on 300 gsm off-white paper, 50 cm wide by 70 cm high (B2, a standard frame size), strictly limited edition of 55, signed and numbered by the Artist.

The print is available to buy form my BigCartel online shop at £145 plus P&P
http://paulbommer.bigcartel.com/product/my-cat-jeoffry

Delivered bagged and rolled in a stiff cardboard tube, by Special Delivery (UK) or International Signed-For (Elsewhere).

The purrfect gift for the cat- and/or poetry-lover close to your heart!


No comments: