Sunday, June 28, 2009

Secret Blisters Show - SOLD OUT!




This weekend is the Secret Blisters screenprint show, kicking off with the amazing Private View on friday. A really great night, with many a friendly face and that pleasant sound of purses snapping open.

And the good news. I was one of only 3 ( out of around 55 artists) whose work entirely sold out on the opening night! Did I say all? No, not quite, one remains and that today is being auctioned off to the highest bidder. So fingers crossed for a few more much-needed shekels coming my way.

Thanks so much for everyone who came along, and of course, everyone who bought.

6 comments:

ElizT said...

Congratulations Mr B! Well deserved.

Unknown said...

well done. brilliant work as ever

Unknown said...

I bought your print on friday, i love it. Look forward to framing it and putting it up on my wall.

woo_07 said...

Hi Paul.
Fantastic show on Friday.
I was lucky enough to snap up one of your prints and I LOVE it. Beautiful artwork as well as a fantastic story behind it.

Well done

Paul Bommer said...

Thank you all very much.

More prints ( I mean other designs) soon to be available, and more on the way.Watch this space!

Paul

Mat Pringle said...

Bah! My favourite of the whole show but I couldn't face the queue so my intention was to buy it off the web.

Congratulations though - marvelous print!