Monday, July 21, 2008

Morning Advertiser - Area managers


A piece I did for the 10 July 08 issue of pub trade mag the Morning Advertiser.

This was about Area Managers, whom the author maintained tended to be ineffectual because of a real lack of power, having too much on their plates and torn between the demands of the pubcos and the pub licensees. The headless cock/ chicken is a reference to the average AM's state of mind, but also to their apparent 'emasculation' mentioned throughout the copy.

Click on the Image to ENLARGE
Click on my Name to View my BLOG

2 comments:

ElizT said...

I don't know how you manage it; every time, there is wit, design, colour and composition to die for!

life without novacaine said...

Wow, you've been a posting mad man! Love your illos and this one especially caught my eye. Love, love the colors and style. Nice job.